Birky Events and News:
Piggies & Cream at the Depot (in Kouts):
- Saturday, May 18th - Kouts Garage Sale Day! Grilled Pork Burgers only $3!!! Yum!
- Every Monday night in June...Cruise in for a great classic car show. We will be open from 4 - 8 PM. Come check out some great classic cars! Bring in yours and get a free drink!
Birky's Bakery & Coffee Shop (in Kouts):
- Starting June 1, Bakery hours will be 6 AM - 6 PM. FREE wi-fi!
- Birthday & Graduation cakes! Order yours today!
- Thanks for all the donut and pastry orders. We do appreciate a 24 hour notice if possible.
- Let us know of any new items you would like to see!
Birky's - Piggies & Cream at Luke's (in Wheatfield):
Birky's - Piggies & Cream at the Point (in North Judson):
- Thank you to everyone who has supported us at our Wheatfield location. We regret to inform everyone that we will not be renewing our lease and will be closing the doors of that facility on May 31. We are excited about the great support we are receiving at our Depot (Kouts) and Point (North Judson) locations! We feel Luke's does not fit who we are and what we do best. Those of you who have been faithful customers at Luke's, don't forget you can get all our great farm favorites and specialty sandwiches, along with our great new pizzas and breadsticks at both Piggies & Cream locations at the Point and at the Depot!
- Check us out at the annual North Judson Mint Festival, Father's Day weekend, June 14-16!
- Every 1st and 3rd Saturday nights, June-September, there is aCruise-in Car Show! Bring yours and receive a free drink!
South County Love Your Neighborhood:
- The BBQ Cook-off and Pie Baking Contest is scheduled for Saturday, September 21. Go online at www.BirkyFarms.com to download your entry form.
Birky's Country Market (Between Kouts and Valpo on St Rd 49):
- YOU ARE INVITED!!! It is hard to believe it is that time again...onSaturday, May 25 it is our Annual Summer Kick-off! Come and meet our awesome staff and enjoy a great grilled port burger meal, with chips, vintage soda, brownie/cookies & watermelon for only $5!!! We will be serving from 10 AM - 3 PM. Yum!
- Anyone interested in Grass or Grain Fed freezer beef or freezer pork, we have some available. Contact Chris at
Check out www.restaurant.com for great coupons for our locations!
Greetings From Chris
I woke up with a song I learned along time ago in Sunday school. "Oh be careful little eyes what you see, oh be careful little eyes what you see. Because our Father up above is looking down in love, so be careful little eyes what you see." It goes on with several verse of be careful little ears what you hear, little hands what you do, little feet where you go, little mind what you think, little mouth what you say, etc... It made me remember what my mom always used to say when I would leave the house to go out..."Remember, don't do anything you wouldn't want to be doing when Jesus comes back."
Jesus said that everything that God has ever taught us is summed up in one rule... "Treat others the way you want to be treated." Why is it so hard for us humans to live out such a simple command? What is it that causes us to think God isn't watching or God's not keeping notes on what I am doing? Jesus said that everything will be disclosed. The things I have said in secret will be shouted from the roof tops. Wow! Ouch! Oh be careful little Chris what you do and say and think and read and touch and go and... .